We used a range of our cake decorating supplies to create this cupcakes including;
- Baby Blue Polka Dot Cupcake Papers-We ended up using two papers per cupcake so that the polka dot pattern on the papers really stood out.
- White Fondant
- Wilton Royal Blue colour paste- We coloured the paste in three shades using the one wilton colour.
- Hologram white Rainbow Dust- Just a little sprinkled over the top of the cupcakes added a little extra something.
- Bakels White Chocolate cake mix- I know that it is a commercial mix and not from scratch but I really love the flavour of this mix. Maybe a little too much:)
- Nestle White couverture chocolate- A little Ganache under the fondant helps the fondant stick to the cupcake and really adds to the flavour.
- Tylose Powder- We mixed in Tylose to the fondant for the edible toppers so that they would set and hold their shape.
- PME quilting tool